Welcome to Star Team CieAura !!!

* * * * *

CieAura Hologram Chips Provide Measureable Boosts to Well Being and an Opportunity for Abundance.

Below is Info. to learn & share the Wellness & Wealth value of CieAura Hologram BioChips with your Friends!
Learn & GROW with us in Star Team CieAura!

CieAura's Breakthrough Holographic BioChips

Monday, March 15, 2010

Post- Knee Surgery Pain Relief Testimonial

I received this testimony from a friend who does not want her name given . . . . . . She had arthroscopic knee surgery.

"I got home from my operation and the pain killers were not touching the pain. I knew I could not stand that much pain. So I took off all the bandages, a bit of a no no, but I was desperate, and I put fourteen pain chips on my knees. The pain stopped immediately and I was able to sleep through the night. But anyway, the pain chips did work. My son-in-law, an orthopedic surgeon, said he had to send a university football player, who had the same operation, into the E.R. for a morphine drip to temper the same kind of pain. It is awful. But the CieAura Pain chips did the job for me. I just plastered them on anywhere and lay back and slept."