Welcome to Star Team CieAura !!!

* * * * *

CieAura Hologram Chips Provide Measureable Boosts to Well Being and an Opportunity for Abundance.

Below is Info. to learn & share the Wellness & Wealth value of CieAura Hologram BioChips with your Friends!
Learn & GROW with us in Star Team CieAura!

CieAura's Breakthrough Holographic BioChips

Monday, March 15, 2010

Low Back Pain Testimonial

I had back surgery six months ago to correct a herniated disc at my L3, L4. WHile the pain post surgery is much less, I continued to suffer with ongoing dull aches & pain in my low back ever since until three weeks ago when I started using the "pure Relief" Holographic Chips, two on my lower abdomen and two on my low back.

Well, I am happy to report that within hours of the first time I put the Chips on, the aches & pains melted away and are still gone three weeks later, although I have been using the Chips almost every day since! I am gratefull to my Massage Therapist who recommended the CieAura Chips to me about a month ago. I feel great!


-- Margo Harper, RN