Welcome to Star Team CieAura !!!

* * * * *

CieAura Hologram Chips Provide Measureable Boosts to Well Being and an Opportunity for Abundance.

Below is Info. to learn & share the Wellness & Wealth value of CieAura Hologram BioChips with your Friends!
Learn & GROW with us in Star Team CieAura!

CieAura's Breakthrough Holographic BioChips

Friday, April 16, 2010

Migraine Headache Testimonials from Satisfied CieAura Chip Customers

                                                                                   
The term "migraine" refers to a syndrome of vascular spasms of the cranial blood vessels. Symptoms of a migraine attack may include heightened sensitivity to light and sound, nausea, auras (loss of vision in one eye or tunnel vision), difficulty of speech and intense pain predominating on one side of the head.


                                                                              
Posted by JohnHall  4/5/2010
   Re: Migraine Headaches
________________________________________
We were on vacation, and my wife woke up with a headache... which usually leads to a migraine.  I noticed something was wrong and she told me.  I placed a pure relief chip behind her left ear (her first experience with Cieaura) and her headache was gone in 5 min, leading to a day of family fun at universal studios instead of her in bed all day with a migraine.  Needless to say she didn't think it would work.  She was amazed... NO MORE MIGRAINES!!!
Posted by NewEarth 4/12/2010
   Re: Migraines  
________________________________________
Ahhh the Pure Relief chips are changing my world!          
I've had migraines around menstruation for years.  I've dealt handled the pain with long baths and early bedtimes.  This time, I decided to put the power back in my own hands to change this!  A week before my cycle start, I put 2 chips on my neck - one on either side - Guess what?!?  No headaches, no neck strain, no tension where I normally carry it.
                                                                
I did have an early onset twinge toward a headache, which would normally progress into a full blown migraine.  I put a 3rd Pure Relief chip on my forehead, between my eyebrows.  I was immediately relieved and can't believe how great I feel.  No more headache and no migraine.
Even as retailer who fully believes in the power of CieAura, for it to be able to knock out this chronic condition is PHENOMENAL!