Welcome to Star Team CieAura !!!

* * * * *

CieAura Hologram Chips Provide Measureable Boosts to Well Being and an Opportunity for Abundance.

Below is Info. to learn & share the Wellness & Wealth value of CieAura Hologram BioChips with your Friends!
Learn & GROW with us in Star Team CieAura!

CieAura's Breakthrough Holographic BioChips

Friday, March 26, 2010

Pure Relief Pain Chips helped get 100% rid of my Sciatica Pain !!!

"I'm feeling much more energy these days with 3 weeks of regular use of the energy Chips, so last week I began a new higher intensity exercise schedule. I haven't worked out very hard -- only very lightly -- for the past three months as I've been recovering from hernia surgery.                                                            
So two days ago I began to have some sciatic related aches & pains deep in my left hip. I tried stretching, I tried ibuprofen, I tried hot packs... nothing worked to reduce the sciatic pain. So yesterday afternoon, I placed two Rest Quiet chips directly on the area of most pain and then one more rest / quiet chip on the front lower abdominal area opposite the painful area.

 I felt an immediate discomfort relief, but only partially. Then, one hour the sciatic pain returned. I was miserable...! Then I realized that I was not very well hydrated so I drank two 16 oz. glasses of alkaline water in the evening before I went to sleep.
 This morning I awoke and to my absolute delight, I am PAIN FREE. Yes, the sciatic pain is 100% gone thanks to the Rest / Relief Chips."
Thank you!

John Dwyer M.S.,CMT,CPT
Santa Cruz, CA.