Welcome to Star Team CieAura !!!

* * * * *

CieAura Hologram Chips Provide Measureable Boosts to Well Being and an Opportunity for Abundance.

Below is Info. to learn & share the Wellness & Wealth value of CieAura Hologram BioChips with your Friends!
Learn & GROW with us in Star Team CieAura!

CieAura's Breakthrough Holographic BioChips

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pain Relief Chip User Testimonials

"I woke up this morning my neck and shoulders sore and low back aching. I frequently have these pains because of spinal injuries I suffered from a car accident.

Per your request, I tried the pain disc, placing the discs at the base of my neck and on my shoulder, over the pain.
The pain went right away! COMPLETELY. I believe that the cause of the pain has gotten better because it does not come back as it used to, but now I don’t have to deal with the pain!

Thank you for your great product!"

-- Sher S., Tampa, FL.


" I had to stop running due to pain in my sciatic nerve when I started running. I ran yesterday with the pain relief discs in my back pockets and never had an issue. My strength and stamina were up and the pain never showed up. I love running and now can have fun with it again."

-- Rich R. , Atlanta, GA


"I have had a very bad shoulder and a lot of pain that my doctors have said couldn’t be fixed without a shoulder replacement. He prescribed pain pills which I have been on for years. When I heard about your pain discs, I tried them and I not only got immediate relief, but the disc also improved the usable motion of my arm. After two months of using the discs, I am now off the pain pills and I only have mild pain in the shoulder which I now relieve with your discs. Thank you for the relief because I thought I would never get off the pain medication."

-- Dan B., GA


" Just to let you know that the discs work great... Kind regards,"

-- Bob M., Belgium


"To Whom It May Concern:

I was suffering from tendonitis, commonly referred to as "tennis elbow" for about 2 months. After trying your pain and sleep discs for the first time, I woke up the next morning pain free. It is a wonderful product.

My wife also suffers from occasional migraine headaches. When she feels one coming on she applies discs to each temple and feels relief within the hour."

-- John K., Georgia