Welcome to Star Team CieAura !!!

* * * * *

CieAura Hologram Chips Provide Measureable Boosts to Well Being and an Opportunity for Abundance.

Below is Info. to learn & share the Wellness & Wealth value of CieAura Hologram BioChips with your Friends!
Learn & GROW with us in Star Team CieAura!

CieAura's Breakthrough Holographic BioChips

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fast Acting CieAura Pure (Pain) Relief Hologram Chips Work Great for Back Pain!

                                                                                                                                                   


"My back was out thanks to my little boy who is such a bed HOG... So I knew I needed to go see my chiropracter, ASAP!

Since I could not wait til the next day, I put a CieAura Pain Chip on last night and much to my suprise the pain was gone the next morning!

So I took the Chip off to see if there was any difference in my back and within a few minutes, the pain returned -hurting ALOT. So this time I put two pain chips on the most tender spots to see if they might really take the pain away again and within 10 minutes the pain was completely GONE -- again!!"